There are 3 standard web technologies used to make any web page.
- HTML ( use to structure and add things to your web page )
- CSS ( use to style your web page like font-size, font-color )
- You can use it with other frameworks also. Like you can use it with COCOS JS ( gaming engine ) to make web games.
- It can be used for lots of validations also.
jQuery is a JS library which is used to manipulate the structure of HTML DOM, also used for animation, event handling etc.
It is used as server-side scripting which uses JS to write command line tools.
It is a front-end web framework mainly maintained by Google and a community of individuals to address many of the challenges encountered in developing single-page apps.
It is a JS library which is used for building User Interface components. It is maintained by Facebook and a community of individuals. Major use of React is that it can make a single-page app just by using components.
- Facebook ( built its mobile app using React.js )